Just a random list of stuff
1. I don't get excited about purses or shoes. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE "STUFF" and would love to buy shoes/purses, but I can't - so that's why I'm not into them. I do love MY purse, it's handmade, and is covered with roses and skulls. haha
2. I really love kids. Today a baby pee'd and poo'd all over my studio and me. and I don't care. He was adorable. but I'm scared that when I have a kid, they won't like me.
3. I have panic attacks in dressing rooms - I can't wait until this is over. It started 10 years ago when I got STUCK in a dress I was trying on, because I was too big for it. This is probably why all of my clothes are from wallyworld and tarjay!
4. I hate Victoria's Secret with the fire of 1000 suns. A few years back, on Black Friday, I worked in the mall at a Chain Portrait studio. It was slower than we thought, so the manager let us go out in groups to go shopping. I happened to be with the manager (who was also my friend) and she wanted to go to VS. So I went with her, and waited while she looked (I didn't look at much, knowing nothing would fit me in the store) when a saleslady came up to me and started bugging me - "Can I help you find something...for a FRIEND??" "I'm sorry, we don't sell your size here!" (titter, titter, from all of the salesgirls). Seriously???!!!! I wouldn't shop there even if I had the body I want and all of the money in the world. Bitches. I wish they worked on commission like the chicks at the boutique in Pretty Woman - because then I could come in with a ton of shopping bags from other stores and say "BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!"
5. I love fairies, gnomes, and anything whimsical. I can't wait to finish our yard because it's going to have a wicked cool fairy garden in it. Our living room will also be decorated in a whimsical way - I will post pix when I'm done!