Thursday, May 17, 2012

10 Things Thursday

This might take me ALL day, but here we go!

1. I am being brave and having cream of wheat for breakfast (well, I also had some protein shake) - just a tiny, baby size serving. and it's delicious. because it's REAL FOOD.

2. Speaking of real food, I had the hugest craving for meatballs yesterday. So I made my hubby get a meatball sub from Subway, and I ate 2 meatballs (not at the same time..one at the restaurant and one at home like 5 hours later). I could get used to this.

3. I also got to see Dark Shadows!!! ooooo I love Johnny Depp. *swoon* Johnny as a vampire...yes please. We got popcorn. I might have had some. It was amazing. I did get pissed at my hubby for ordering a diet coke (sob) - I had brought a propel zero in my purse for me.

4. Today has been interesting so far - I've overcooked (overflowed) Cream of wheat in the microwave, hit my head (hard) on one of the kitchen cupboards, and then we tried to go for a walk and my leg started spasming and hurting after 10 minutes. Fun times.

5. I think I'm going to stay seated for a while and work so I don't hurt myself anymore.

6. Someone needs to buy me THIS! A "Soft Kitty" from Big Bang Theory that ACTUALLY SINGS SOFT KITTY???!!!

7. Speaking of Soft Kitty - check out the shirt I got for my Mommy for Mother's day:



8.We love Soft Kitty SO much, that Mom and D (my godson) have written out the notes so they can play it on the Piano



Yes, I come from a family of Nerds. It's awesome.

9. I'm supposed to be working, but I always listen to movies while I work (I do my best work to "The Hangover" and sometimes "Hot tub Time Machine" and "Xanadu") BUT my DVD player is broken. I have some VHS tapes (it's a vcr/dvd player) but I usually watch "Wayne's World" every day because it's my favorite out of the tapes I own.

10. I need someone to pay for their pictures TODAY so I can go buy an new DVD player. It's killing meeeee (We don't have cable or Netflix. My life is so hard!) :-)

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh Xanadu...thanks, now you have that song stuck in my head :)

    ReplyDelete