Friday, May 11, 2012

BYOC - Bring your own Crazy!

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy!
It’s Friday fun day! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you so desire and have fun! Thanks Drazil!


1. Are you a “wake up on the first beep of the alarm clock” or a “hit the snooze button 50 times before you get up” kind of person? Is your alarm clock set to the right time?

hahahaha - My hubby and I are the masters of "5 more minutes". Today I needed to get out of the house by 8:20 am. My alarm was set for 7am

first Beep - get up, bathroom, back to bed
3-6 beeps (my snooze is 5 minutes) We say "5 more minutes to each other"
Then there is snuggling. I need early morning snuggles.

2. Do you decorate for any holidays other than Christmas?

Oh yes - I am the "Queen of Halloween" I will post some pix below in a bit of last years "display"

3. Would you consider yourself a spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants kind of person or a massive OCD controlling planner kind of person or someone in between?

It depends -if I had the money - I could totally just fly off and do whatever - but since I don't have money, I do have to plan out every detail and make sure all bills are paid etc before I even THINK of doing anything. Adulthood sucks.

4. Tell me some of your MUST have hair products that you use consistently….you know - share your “hair routine”.

errrr..I am really bad with hair. I hate doing my hair so I either have it cut to chin length with bangs or "long enough for a ponytail"

I do have a great set up with a stylist - I take her pictures (of her kids) and I get a cut/color when I need it.

I don't use any product in my hair - ever - unless it's Halloween or I'm going somewhere like a wedding and my hair needs to look nice for a while. Last Halloween I just gave up and wore a wig - I hate doing my hair THAT much.

5. Repeat question: How was your week and what are your upcoming weekend plans?

Still struggling with being super cranky when I don't "eat". I don't feel like eating (drinking) because I'm sick of protein shakes, jello, strained soup, and broth. I have tried some yogurt but it wasn't as yummy as I remember it being. Have you ever heard the saying "Hunger is the best sauce"? that's totally it for me - I'm not hungry and nothing tastes good anymore. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment