Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Head Games

Let's play a round of my favorite game - let's call it

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!"

You see, after trying to get in to get weighed in for a WEEK, I finally got in today, and I am down 15lbs. The ORIGINAL amount I had to lose was...wait for it...14 lbs.

I say to the coordinator - so, I'm good, right? I just need to maintain now? She looks at my chart, plays with a calculator and says..oh...

I WANT YOU TO LOSE 3-4 MORE LBS BEFORE WE CAN SCHEDULE YOU.

WHAT???

I am not a happy camper. I want this DONE WITH.

She also hasn't heard from the sleep Doctor about my last sleep study (I spoke to his nurse a WEEK ago and gave her the coordinators name, email,fax and phone and WHAT she needed to tell her/fax to her - my results. ) - so now, we're more weeks out before we can schedule.

This is messed up!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh hon, I am soo sorry...sounds like none of the docs can coordinate with one another and what's up with you needing to looose more weight...((hugs)) hopefully things will fall into place soon and they get stuff scheduled for you.

    ReplyDelete