1. Surgery on Tuesday is kind of blowing my mind. Like, whoa.
2. The Pre-op appointment is tomorrow. The surgeon didn't put me on a pre-op diet but now I'm thinking I might have to be on one for the weekend.
3. which sucks because we were invited to my friend's birthday b-b-q and I was looking forward to one.last.hotdog
4. Oh, speaking on "one last thing..." I've had a Big Mac. and pizza. and cookies. in the last 2 days. Whoops. and my parents took me out for Crab legs to celebrate. mmmmmmm...crab legs.
5. The weather here is the pits....just rain, rain and mooooooore raiiinnnnn.
6. We had the kid overnight, then my best friend came over with her kids...(all but the oldest, as he was at school). With all of them, we had 2 6 year olds, a 4 year old, 2 2 year olds, and a 6 month old at my house for 2 house. It was loud. (She has foster kids. and she's pregnant. I don't see how she does it.)
7. I held and snuggggggggled that baby the entire time. mmmmm baby snuggles.
8. I am madly trying to finish up all lose ends with work before Tuesday. The last thing I want during recovery is someone yelling at me because they want their pictures.
9. for a few days after recovery I am staying at mom's house....nice, comfy recliner in the basement. People serving me my liquid diet. all of the time in the world to read or play "Draw Something" ...endless episodes of America's Next Top Model on a big teevee....aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
10. My Father in law just dropped off like a billion boxes of new clothes for my husband to try on and see if he likes. Dude, I wish someone would do that for me!!!!