1. Whether you’re a parent or not….what do you think the appropriate age is to talk to a child about “the birds and the bees”?
Since I don't have any kids, who knows. I don't want it to be like me though - I *AHEM* "learned" so much from school/friends that was SO out of whack. My Mom gave me a book on it when I was 10. I read it. Okay. I took Sex Ed. I think there would be a way to make everything sound natural and un-icky to any age, if they are asking questions. I obviously was NOT a question asker.
2. What’s the color scheme in your bedroom?
It doesn't have one yet. We've only lived here a short while, but the walls are bluey white. It will eventually have a seaside (un-cheesy!) theme. As it stands, We have a purple and green comforter on our bed and a cat tree in our room - classy!
3. What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use on your hair?
Suave Rosemary and Mint. It smells purty.
4. And since it’s nearly summer time…do you paint your own toes, go some place for pedicures or not paint your toes at all? What’s your fave toe color?
If I can afford pedi's - I will get them every month in the summer, and I always do whacky colors. If I'm mainly wearing shoes and not sandals due the the weather, I do not paint them - I am lazy
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week!
Ups and Downs. It's been crazy!