Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tennis!

We took the kiddles (stepson and godson) to the park today, and played and played.. (I wonder how to track that). My hubby and I also walked labs around the playground for 30 minutes.

and THEN...We borrowed some equipment from my parents and played TENNIS. I haven't played since College (and I wasn't any good at it then) but when I'm playing with my Husband (Nerdy, unathletic) and a 6 year old and an 8 year old - I am the freaking bomb.

We had a ball (heh) and they are begging to go back tomorrow! I tracked it into myfitnesspal as 45 min (although we played for about an hour) and it said "600 something" calories. Which I really want to believe is true, because I ate at Arby's today (No bun, just meat with 1 pump of horsey sauce, and a few curly fries) :-)

urg. My blog is boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment