Friday, March 9, 2012

Bad Blogger

Sigh. I did have good intentions - but can I blame work?

I finally got in to see the dietitian - We get to the hospital - with me, my husband, Mom and Dad (Yes, I have an entourage it seems) We sign in and the lady tells us to meet the dietitian lady ...AT THE CAFETERIA. Okay now - It's 11am. I had my protein shake like a good girl that morning because I knew I couldn't last through the appointment without eating, and I didn't know if I was going to be weighed..

Anyway, we're at the cafeteria, and when you are starving fat girl...CAFETERIA FOOD SMELLS GOOD. Omg. Of course, my Hub and Dad go get a "snack" GRRR. but the appointment was easy and fine - no problems. We find the guys afterward...they had SUSHI and PIZZA. Just stab me with a fork already.

My sleep Dr finally got back to me (I saw him 2/27) and I still have to have a sleep study - a home one. We'll see how that goes! I have some photos and other stuff to post too - If I get the motivation later! Hi if you are reading!

1 comment:

  1. Been reading and waiting for a follow up!! Post those pics :)

    ReplyDelete