Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Update!

Finally, finally, the sleep study is scheduled - I get to do it at HOME!! Yippeee! It's cheaper and not as weird (people watching me as I sleep? errr no thanks) I go to the hospital on Thursday night to get "hooked up". I guess there are a ton of electrodes and wires and all sorts of fun stuff I have to wear, including a TUBE IN MY NOSE. Fun times.

Of course, they want me to go to sleep at like ...9pm. Right. I'm already planning on making my husband sleep on the couch (our bed is only a full size, and he's a bed hog). I'll probably have to kick the cats out of the room too.. :-(

I do have my..er.. Time of Month (TOM) so that will be fun also.

BUT! BUT! This is the last thing I have to do!!! I am up a teeny bit on the scale due to the TOM so I didn't get weighed in this week, but I think it will be fine. I had to schedule work for myself for the next few weeks so it's looking like the surgery will be around beginning to mid April!!! YIPPEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I know those sleep people were driving you crazy and I am glad they finally got things scheduled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! (and a tiny bit jealous) :) That is just right around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete