Friday, March 9, 2012

My Week

I have a few min before bed (thank goodness I can type in the dark, sorta)...the "kids" - my stepson ("S" - 6 years old) and my Godson "D" - 8 years old) are spending the night as they do most weekends. I tucked them in and got my kisses, even though I'm not "Mom" - I'm just Lala.

I worked a lot this week - I take baby photos, and decided it would be "fun" to have a weekend (last weekend) where all we photographed was Twins and Triplets. We had in 5 sets of twins and 2 sets of trips, ranging in age from 13 months to 4 years...and all I could think was - Wah - all of THESE people have all of THESE BABIES and I don't.

This isn't an infertility blog (although I've tried to have one of those, but it just fizzled out). I do want to lose weight for myself, but at 35 the clock really does feel like it's ticking.

Of course, I had to choose a profession where I am around tiny kids every.single.day. Parents call me a "baby whisperer" (ha!ha!). I hold all of the babies and sniff their heads (I swear I'm not a sicko...)

Anyhoo, I worked all week. I wasn't great on my food choices though, I need to blog about that. I have a real problem with either wanting to eat at night, or in the late afternoon. Even now at 11pm, I could eat...something. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment