Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ten Things Thursday - the running late editon

I am telling the story of my last few days as a TTT post. because I can. neener.

1. So, I am sick. I have an infection (which was caused my something that is not my fault and that I have no control of - I don't want to talk about why I have it. too hard) anyway, I've been taking antibiotics since Monday. They called to see how I was yesterday and I said I felt worse and I had a fever.....

2. So then they say, okay, if you still feel like crap tomorrow, call us and we'll call in a script for stronger antibiotics. I call, tell them I feel EVEN WORSE - the pain, and now I have a fever and chills.

3. They say - oh! you have to come in to the office now - but we don't have an appointment available for hours! (well, it snowed like 15 thousand inches today and I wasn't happy about this - and my husband had to go to work, so I made arrangements for Mom to take me, and packed a bag since I'd probably be at her house over night because of all of the snow)

4. Then the Dr office calls back AGAIN and says, oops - don't come in, we're going to call in those stronger meds. so I wait, and wait, and call the pharmacy and guess what? they don't get called in, and by now my husband has to go to work in less than an hour.

5. Finally, script is ready but I can't take it because I can't get to the pharmacy (I had my husband pick it up on the way to work) and anyway, they told me on the phone to start it in the morning (this is key, morning)

6. So they CALL BACK AGAIN AND TELL ME TO START TAKING IT TONIGHT. wtf???!!

7. and you know what? I still feel like crap. I feel worse than I did when I went in on Monday. and my pain meds suck donkey balls. they don't work at all. meh,

8. In other news, I still have to freaking work so I can pay these stupid dr bills.

9. Good news is that I just made a deal with one of my clients to trade for something I really want.

10. and the backdrop company I use often sells a backdrop (they are very nice, printed on vinyl, and have both photorealistic images and digitally created artwork) that's...newspapers. all stuck up willy nilly on a wall. these backdrops are $100.

Why couldn't people just, I don't know...buy a newspaper and some tape for $1.50 and stick them to a wall?? Are people actually BUYING this backdrop? how much are they going to use it?? NEWSPAPERS????!!


No comments:

Post a Comment