Monday, January 7, 2013

aha.

Well, I know what's wrong with me now and where all of my pain is coming from.

It's pretty personal so I'm not going into details, but I have to take a ton of meds to hopefully cure it. If it doesn't get better, I have to go to the hospital for IV meds. Fun times!! (and it's unexplained how I got it, but it's not uncommon for someone with my kind of female problems to get it)

I am actually feeling more positive and feel I can get through this.

I am so happy this Dr. was able to diagnose it. I could have hugged her (this was the FOURTH time I had been to the Dr. for this pain problem.)

I also was happy to see that I lost 10 lbs between 12/14/12 and 1/7/13 - they told me at my appointment.

I also made an appointment to have a fill next Monday.

I can do this!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment