Monday, December 31, 2012

New year's Eve

Yes. I need a new year. because I am breaking up with 2012.

Crazy day today, my parents are coming over to celebrate the new year. I'm cooking mexican food and drinking mango margaritas and crying.

Fun times!

I was so anxious and upset today I had no appetite.

Breakfast: Coffee

Lunch: well, around 3:30 my stomach started rumbling so I ate some cheese.

Snack: (?) mango margarita!

Dinner: Taco salads
taco meat (beef)
taco bowl made from flour tortilla
lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole

I was only able to eat half.

1/2 a piece of Angel food cake with whipped cream
Small amount of popcorn
some chocolate
Some chips and guac

Myfitnesspal says around 1500 calories (but I tracked ALL of the taco salad and didn't eat it all)
Protein: 60
Weight: 247

No comments:

Post a Comment