Saturday, December 29, 2012

12/29/12

Another day after a NICE sleep. This going to bed at a normal time is feeling awesome. I wonder why I never went to be early before?? haha

The babymama picked up my Stepson, and I took my Godson home (both have been visiting for Christmas vacation) and while I love them to PIECES, it's nice to have a day of quiet. Especially listening to them play Laser Tag (it was a gift from Santa Claus, exactly what they asked for, and it's LOUD. but it's fun. I might have played with it) and have Lightsaber duels.

Today we are going to see "Les Miserables"!! I am stoked!!! (and it was awesome!!)

Food today

Breakfast:
Scrambled egg with ham and cheese - I ate most of it
Coffee

Lunch:
Popcorn at the movies - with butter. yikes!

Snack after movies: slice of cheese
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds (and now I am OUT so I am not buying more)
5 raisins

Dinner: Protein Shake
Dole Pre-cut fruit (Peach, Banana, Strawberry)
Spinach
"Greens and Whey" Protein power (Bio-Chem)
Water

Calories: 1500 (dang popcorn)
Protein: 59

Not more food tonight, I get to have water (and I am out of diet coke, except for the cup that was left over from the movies - not buying any more diet coke either)

Tomorrow I get to clean the house since on New Year's Eve we have my Stepson (Insert Shocked face here) and My parents, Godson and maybe my Bestie and her Husband/kids are coming over. We're making Taco Salads, watching Big Bang Theory (Obsessed. I got seasons 3,4 and 5 for Christmas) and playing board games while the kiddles play in the other room. Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan for new year. I love the big bang and would be really happy watching that all night.

    ReplyDelete